You are here: Privacy-policy
In order to provide you with the full range of Perfect Housing services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
1. What information will Perfect Housing collect about me?
When you sign up to save properties or request information from Perfect Housing, we ask for personal information about you. This consists of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number and date of birth. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Perfect Housing to provide you with the services you select.
2. How will Perfect Housing use the information collected about me?
Perfect Housing will use your personal information for several purposes, including the following:
3. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Perfect Housing will not contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
4. Will Perfect Housing share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Generally, we will only use your information within Perfect Housing.
5. What if I am aged 18 or under?
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to Perfect Housing's website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
6. How long will Perfect Housing keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service.
7. Can I find out what personal information Perfect Housing holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Perfect Housing maintains about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Information requests cost EUR 20 and you will be required to prove your identity with photographic identification.